Various tomfoolery, trolling, and trickery.


    ATTN:Tanner

    Share
    avatar
    Big Gipp

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Big Gipp on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 pm

    Kyle only comes around to talk about the most boring "sport" on earth and then gets pissed at empty posting?


    _________________
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:26 pm

    yea basically
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 pm

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    AZGnP

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by AZGnP on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 pm

    Big Gipp wrote:Kyle only comes around to talk about the most boring "sport" on earth and then gets pissed at empty posting?
    no shit, huh? Baseball talk is seriously fucking boring as shit.
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 pm

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

    AZGnP wrote:
    Big Gipp wrote:Kyle only comes around to talk about the most boring "sport" on earth and then gets pissed at empty posting?
    no shit, huh? Baseball talk is seriously fucking boring as shit.

    especially about how they go on and on about their fantasy league. that's some serious fag shit there
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:00 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    AZGnP

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by AZGnP on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 am

    Tanner wrote:
    AZGnP wrote:
    Big Gipp wrote:Kyle only comes around to talk about the most boring "sport" on earth and then gets pissed at empty posting?
    no shit, huh? Baseball talk is seriously fucking boring as shit.

    especially about how they go on and on about their fantasy league. that's some serious fag shit there
    THANK YOU! I think you and I are one of maybe three people left on this Earth who think fantasy leagues are gayer that two dicks touching.
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:01 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 am

    Machine is the worst when it comes to fantasy sports.
    avatar
    Big Gipp

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Big Gipp on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am

    U assholes better stop empty posting


    _________________
    avatar
    AZGnP

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by AZGnP on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 am

    Machine is a troll.
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Jon
    Admin

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Jon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:15 am

    I'm getting really sick of this having to scroll through posts shit. It'd better stop.
    avatar
    Jon
    Admin

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Jon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

    FUCKING IMMEDIATELY
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:51 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Canes

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Canes on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 am

    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    Tanner

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Tanner on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 am

    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    Tanner wrote:
    Canes wrote:
    avatar
    questforfire

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by questforfire on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 am

    ban


    _________________
    *Ovechkin talking about meeting girls in America*

    "They say hello, i say hey, next thing you know they say rape."

    Sponsored content

    Re: ATTN:Tanner

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 am